Providing lighting solutions for automobile since 1992
Highperformance, longrange, ideal
Because MXS CREE lights are resistant to shock, vibrations and
external impacts, they make great outdoor lighting systems for
rough conditions and exposure to weather, wind, rain or even
external vandalism, traffic related public exposure.
Extremely bright even in day light. Long range focused beam allows you see far way or through the dark.
Sleek design aluminum heat sync housing.
MOST Exclusive Product
27W LED WORK LIGHT FLOOD BEAM OFFROAD LAMP TRUCK 12V 24V 4WD BOAT 4x4 CAMPING
LED is a new type of energy-saving lighting, an LED WORK LIGHT widely used in car lights, light trucks, off-road lights, headlights and other automotive lighting machinery and industrial field, patrol, a rabbit and other special or mobile ambient lighting.
1. Wide operating voltage range
2. The appearance of fine craft and easy to install brackets.
3. Different sizes to choose from installed in different locations.
4. Different light pattern from flood beam and spot beam.
5. Long life: more than 30000 hours.
6. Aluminum casing, shock-proof waterproof better.
7. Light perception: a softer light to prevent glare.
1. Input Voltage: 10-30V DC
2. Total Wattage: 27+/-15%W
3. Ingress Protection: IP67
4. Color Temperature: 6000-6500k
5. Working temperature: -25C- 65C
6. Dimension: 128mm*116mm*65mm (5inch*4.56inch*2.56inch)
7. Weight: 750g
8. Beam Angle: 60 Degree (FLOOD)
9. Approvals: CE/ROHS/WEEE/IP
2 x LED Flood Work Lamp Round
1 x Bracket and fixing screw accessories set
1 X MXS Motosport Catalogue
2 X MXS Motosport Decals
Off Road Vehicle
1. Long Life
Long life time stands out as the number one benefit of MXS CREE lights. MXS CREE bulbs and diodes have an outstanding
operational life time
expectation of up to 100.000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation, or
22 years of 50% operation. If you leave on the MXS CREE fixture for 8h per day it would take around 20 years before youd have to
MXS CREEs are different to standard lighting: They dont really burn out and stop working like a standard light, moreover the
lighting diodes emit lower
output levels over a very long period of time and become less bright.
2. Energy Efficiency
Todays most efficient way of illumination and lighting, with an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared
to traditional lighting and
conventional light bulbs. This means that about 80% of the electrical energy is
converted to light, while a ca. 20% is lost and converted into other forms of energy such as heat.
3. Ecologically Friendly